Sunday, September 5, 2010

That sweet...

The hotel is not fancy. It is clean, people is kind and gentle. But it
is not the same kind of hotel I am used to be when travelling for
business.
Here, people seems to care when they say "Good morning". Nobody is
asking your room number when getting in or when you are going for
breakfast.

In early morning the breakfast room is empty. Lot of small things on
the table including *that* sweet. The ones that you did not see since
a long time. Probably last time I have tried it I was 12 in my grand
mother house. It has been strange to come in this isolate place, far
away from my usual path, to find again that sweet. I did not even know
you could buy it any longer.

This made my day. Now it is time for a short walk.

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

ely said...

how a sweet can change a day and make an unknown place closer..:)
you can try to find the recipe