Friday, October 8, 2010

A memory from the past - our "first time"

It has been a very long wait.
We have spent lot of time thinking to it, guessing how it could be, dreaming about it.
We both knew it would have been wonderful and we took our time.

And when the time finally arrived, we were almost asleep. After a long, never-ending night talking, kissing, teasing and touching.
Your skin so perfect, white and clean like snow at the north pole.
Your smell so incredibly good, something I will never be able to forget.

The time arrived unexpected, unplanned. The night could go on without it and it would have been wonderful anyway.
But at some point your lips became more adventurous, your tongue decided that I had to be yours and you took me all. Not only my body but a big part of my soul as well.

You have been taking care of me. Totally. And I felt like I could let myself go with you. It has been a matter of just a word, just a glance and all has been clear. In a second we understood the time was arrived and you have felt my desire growing slowly. You liked it and you have kept taking care of me.

And you felt a big energy coming from somewhere deep inside my body. An energy that I could not hold back anymore and you explained to me, with a single look, that it was time to share this energy with you.
So we did. And for a little while the whole world stopped.

I was yours, totally yours. Like a river to the sea.

1 comment:

AnnaFullStop said...

I like this way of remembering.
And I know that writing this means that you took time remembering the actual situation and how it was and how it felt. It must have been of course wonderful from what you described. I don't know if it is nostalgia what you feel, or just a need to hold back the memory.

What this post communicates is passion, out of love.
And that is fabulous.