Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The lady with the red dress

Somtimes in life you find yourself in emotional or feeling situations where you can not go down more than where you are. You find yourself in the deep of hell and the only way to get out of it is climbing a very high mountain.

It is not a very attractive place to be. Neither for yourself or the people around you.
Some people tries to climb alone. Some other people are lucky enough or blessed by some other entity to get help.
And at that time the lady with the red dress arrived for me.
An amazing young lady arrived in my life. Short. Fast. Like a flash in the sky.
She arrived with the beauty of being 20 and with the amazing freedom of being 20.
She arrived with a green shirt and two green eyes. Green like a field in April. Full of water. Fresh. Relaxing.
She found me in a deep hole, "broken in 157 small pieces". She started to take all of them and to look at any of them. And, with patient and lovely attitude, she sorted out all of the pieces and put the plate together again.
It is not perfect. You can see the signs in the plate and from time to time one of the pieces fall down.
She has been there for the time strictly required to sort out the 157 pieces. And then, like an angel sent by God, she left when everything started to take off.
 It was agreed. She has a bigger and more important dream to follow.
Before leaving I have been tempted to let the plate fall down once again. It was broken again. Not badly broken but it was a shame anyway.
She put the pieces together once again and at the end litterally slapped my face and said: "it took a big effort to fix it. And to fix it again. I gotta leave now, do not allow anyone to break it again".

When I asked "why me" she simply said "becuase you make the difference". I am not 100% sure what she meant.

I look to the Thames tonight in a crazy and endless night. Full of toughts. And I can only think that I have been blessed to be kissed by such an angel. An angel with green eyes and an amazing way of taking care of me.

Noodles

No comments: