Friday, November 5, 2010

A fish out of water

I was in a fair for business purposes. There waiting for customers or prospect to visit the boot. And it was ok.

But at some point during the day I started to look around to try to understand where I was. And I was in a kind of crazy world.
Stunning women, very high heels, very short skirt, always smiling. Isn't this just a fake place? Am I meant to be there?
Hard to believe but I am shy in a situation like that. I want to create and hole in the grownd and go below. Or just take the door and walk away. I am surrounded by people I do not know, lot of noise, lot of yadda yadda yadda talking about nothing: "yes, we need to connect and talk about business - sorry only one moment" and they start talking to another person. I do not even remember your name but I have to pretend I do. Where have we met? Oh yes now I remember we have had a drink last time in that hotel.
Follow me I introduce you to this guy you have to meet. And you forget the name after a second.
I feel inadequate. I feel like there is no real mean to be there but I know I am wrong. I know it is my fault beucase this is the way it works.
And in this crazy world of models, noise and fake smiles only two people touched my heart for a little while. But I am not there to be touched. I am there for business. So what? Is business heartless?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting (Poem?). Although its incomplete, to me.

Unknown said...

I'm interested in articles you have posted. They are my cup of tea. Articles are very useful to read if readers want to get some tips. I wait for your posts everyday. Thank you for sharing helpful information.
https://autoketing.com/
https://bit.ly/2BWQsAw
https://bit.ly/2BXG37u

Oanhtt said...

I'm defective to uncover this page. I need to thank you for ones time for this particularly astounding read!! I clearly to a striking degree completely had a shocking time all parts of it and I in like way have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site
Discount master
Discount master by autoketing